What are Personal Development Activities?

What are Personal Development Activities?
I’m often asked by my clients what I recommend as being the best personal development resources that they can use with their employees.  I run them through my list of 10 well tried and tested resources, which I will go through with you now. 1. On the Job TrainingThis is a very simple, well used and time-tested way of imparting knowledge and skills to a new job holder in particular. 2. Face to Face CoachingFace to face coaching helps to grow an individual’s knowledge and skills and to p...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019