Improving The Use Of Your Brain's Power - Memorising More Easily

Improving The Use Of Your Brain's Power - Memorising More Easily
The brain loves pictures! So when you want to remember something use a picture particularly an exaggerated picture! Here are some examples:1. I meet a guy called Duncan Cawte. So I picture his face as judge presiding in 'court' eating a 'Dunkin Doughnut.2. I want to remember a list of items, Use the Rhyming Memory System. First learn the rhyme e.g.One is RUN - I picture a race horse running past the winning post with this item on its back.Two is ZOO - I picture a monkey in a zoo throwing this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019