Another independent retailer takes on EDGEPoS

Another independent retailer takes on EDGEPoS
SPAR Cumbernauld, a convenience store in North Lanarkshire, Scotland, is the latest retailer to install the award winning EDGEPoS system onsite. Surinder Bhogal, store owner, said: “I contacted EDGEPoS as I knew it could be integrated with my CJ Lang/SPAR wholesaler link. I decided immediately to go for the system as it really is efficient with full security and will enable me to grow my business. “We have also received excellent customer service from EDGEPoS and I couldn’t recommend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019