Narcissists

Narcissists
I cannot remember where I found this or who wrote it, but it the best description of a narcissist I have ever read, and I kept it all these years for a reason.Dear Co-Dependent Partner,What I am about to say is not something I’d ever say or admit (to you), because to do so would end the winner-takes-all-game that is my main source of pleasure in life - one that effectively keeps you carrying my load in our relationship.And that’s the whole point.When I say ‘I love you’ I mean that I l...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019