Escape from the chains of coercive control

Escape from the chains of coercive control
In 1995 I met a man who I believed shared my values and dreams of having children and a rural content family life on a farm.  It was a few years before I found that my dreams weren’t quite panning out as we had planned.  By that time my husband (I married him) had moved us (my son and I) into the depths of the countryside and closed most of my previous life doors!  We had married when I gave birth.  I thought this was his strong family value and with hindsight realise it was just an own...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019