Help me regain my Freedom

Help me regain my Freedom
 In 1995 I met a man who I believed shared my values and dreams of having children and a rural content family life on a farm.  It was a few years before I found that my dreams weren’t quite panning out as we had planned. By that time my husband (yes I married him) had moved us (my son and I ) into the depths of the countryside and closed most of my previous life doors!  We had married when I gave birth. I thought this was his strong family value and with hindsight realise it was just an...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to upskill leadership and L&D teams to welcome next generations of apprentices entering the workforce

Increasing Uncertainty is Placing Strain on UK Business Leaders

Exhibitions can be used as a way of saving time and money