Games Narcissists Play During Divorce

Games Narcissists Play During Divorce
 The Games Narcissists Play During DivorceGame 1   - Delay  Whilst reflecting on the nearly six years I have been attemting to not only divorce but also get free from the control of my ex -husband, I came across an article in Psychology Today regarding the problems with divorcing a narcissist.  Every problem seemed to be an accurate reflection of my problems. Later that day I was bemoaning this to a friend and an idea came to me.  One way of releasing myself from the guilt of all this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019