“Nobody will be laid off – if need be, I’ll waive my salary”

“Nobody will be laid off – if need be, I’ll waive my salary”
LIQUI MOLY’s Managing Director Ernst Prost strengthens his team and his customers worldwide in the corona crisisMarch 2020 – The world economy is on the brink of collapse due to the corona pandemic and its development is more uncertain than ever. The German oil and additive specialist LIQUI MOLY is aware of this and is taking a clear stand. “Nobody will be laid off. If need be, I’ll waive my salary,” Managing Director Ernst Prost promised the employees.  At the beginning of the wee...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to upskill leadership and L&D teams to welcome next generations of apprentices entering the workforce

Increasing Uncertainty is Placing Strain on UK Business Leaders

Exhibitions can be used as a way of saving time and money