I Want to Break Free!

I Want to Break Free!
A Virtual Escape Room Experience. No, not the 1980’s iconic Queen track but the objective of any escape room. And having never played an escape room before in my life, although plenty of my friends had, my first experience was taking part through lockdown in a virtual escape room at Twinwoods Adventure, ‘Morse Code.’ Our party of four was quite mixed, with one of our team having taken part in numerous escape rooms, one of us having participated just once before and two of us (includi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019