Positive Loss

Positive Loss
The five of cups is stalking me at the moment - not in my personal readings but for those I’m reading for. It has literally presented four times in the last 24 hours alone then this morning, I receive this as my card of the day. Rather than applying this personally however, I know it’s a call for me to send a note out there for someone that could do with some inspiration. The Five of Cups is traditionally depicted as a card of grief, loss, defeat and difficulty and can often spark the...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019