The Positive Psychologist - Webinar Series

The Positive Psychologist - Webinar Series
Shropshire Youth Support Trust are excited to announce our latest webinar series! We have partnered up with the fabulous Lisa Avery of The Positive Psychologist, for four free interactive webinars: 1. Who am I at my best? (How do my strengths and values entwine to make me shine?) 2. Where am I going? (What is my compelling future vision and how can positive psychology shape it?) 3. How am I going to get there? (What are the emotional and psychological tools to navigate obstacles and...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019