MARKETING. The rule of SEVEN.

MARKETING. The rule of SEVEN.
I have been involved in marketing for a large part of my adult life and at my age that’s a substantial amount of time. Experience has taught me that you only get out of something what you are willing to put into it, so it still staggers me how many people in business have unrealistic expectations. Many seem to think that just paying for a few glossy adverts will see them sitting on a beach the next week sipping expensive cocktails when that will simply will not happen. Adverts alone will...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Connection Supports Small Businesses Impacted by Pandemic.

Advance information: World premiere of the QUANTRON QARGO 4 EV in the light truck segment at QUANTRON Q-Days from April 26-28, 2022

BYTON Plant Open Day: reaffirming start of series production by end of 2019